Well, Bout of Book-ers, we most certainly did not meet our goals, which were:
1. Read 3 netgalley books and review.
2. Read 2 library books and review.
3. Begin one audio book.
1. Read 2 Netgalley/Edelweiss books.
2. Read 2 library books.
3. Read 3 nook books.
But let’s not talk about what we didn’t do, but, in a glass half full sort of outlook, let’s see what we did accomplish.
Read/Completed: The Curse of the Spellmans by Lisa Lutz
Pages read: 330
- Yesterday in #6words: and i’m back in the game!
- Read: nothing
- Yesterday in #6words: I was a lazy reader, sorry
- Read: 4 complete books; 1411 pages
- Listened to 5 hours, 10 minutes of Confessions of a Shopaholic before I switched to the same book in paperback form.
- Started A Fool’s Gold Christmas by Susan Mallery (a netgalley book), which I fully intend to finish, but I got caught up in the Spellmans.
- Wrote two reviews (and I have two more on the way, I just need a break, okay?)
I know there will be changes for the next one we do. For example, I will try to get around to more blogs; I was just a little overwhelmed this week. I will also not be so ambitious. 6 books is probably overkill. I went in with good intentions, but they kinda fell flat in the face of everyday life & responsibilities, and that’s okay. It’s just books. At the end of the day, it will be there waiting for me. Isn’t that what’s so great about them?
- Read:5 complete books; 1614 pages
- The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines
- Northranger Alibi by Jenni James
- Fracture by Megan Miranda
- Oppression by Jessica Therrien
- Startled By His Furry Shorts by Louise Rennison
- Started Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols and Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
All I can say for myself if I overshot my goals for my first go round. I didn’t include time to write and then Game of Thrones happened.