(About the World, Life, People, etc):
I’m not going to lie to you guys, I’m not one to read a lot of touchy feely books. I like dystopians, fantasies, romantic suspense. Stuff that is closer to real life makes me sad and though a good cry is welcome from time to time I try to choose books to escape the “real” issues. With that being said, I did choose books that made me think but maybe not as deep thinking as the post is supposed to be.
1. Jeneration X by Jen Lancaster – This one made me think about why I’m not friends with more people like Ms Lancaster. I think there would never be a dull moment and it would be refreshing to be around someone that generally has the same thought process.
2. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons – I reviewed this one here. This one made me think how close to reality we are to something happening like this if we don’t pay attention.
3. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith – You know what this one made me think? I WANT A BRITISH BOYFRIEND. Also, there are others out there that still believe in love at first sight other than me. Dixie’s Review.
4. The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder – Ahh, the crying portion of the post. As I’ve told Dixie and Tee (YACrush) if you don’t cry when you read this one I don’t think we can be friends anymore.
5. Before I Die by Jenny Downham – Ditto. (Review) In fact someone else agrees.
I know right??
6. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell – This one made be believe there are still great guys out there and they are nerds like me! Dixie’s Review.
7. Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris - I’m only 5 books in but these are making me realize it’s ok to like the show more than the book. There I said it!!!
8. Sisters in Sanity by Gayle Forman – This one makes you think about the family you choose to have, though sometimes even then it’s slightly forced on you in specific situations.
9. The Duff – Kody Keplinger – This one makes me think about a lot. Mainly that I need to go reread it, like right now.
10. Someone Else’s Life by Katie Dale – This one made me think about not judging a book by it’s blurb. WOW. This was a complete soap opera and a great read.