Top Ten Books That Whose Titles Or Covers Made Me Buy It
I’m not sure about everyone else. . .but I pick books quite frequently by the cover art and 9 times out of 10 they are YA books (even though my entire list is YA :P)
1. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini – I saw that dress and I got excited. It had to be a book involving mythology, which I LOVE. If you are a fan like me then read it the awesomeness that is Starcrossed.
2. Hourglass – Myra McEntire – speaking of awesomeness. . . have you read Hourglass?! I stumbled on this cover when checking out the Amazon’s “People who bought this also purchased”. Looked like a great cover so why not? Thank God I did. It was a great book, by far my best pick from cover alone. Loved it and cannot wait for Book 2!!!
3. Crave – Melissa Darnell – I just reviewed this one, found it on NetGalley. . . I started reading it and I still didn’t know what it was about, LOL. Great story and great start to a new series.
4. Hush, Hush – Becca Fitzpatrick –Fallen angel? Looks like it, and looks like he is tormented in some way. . . and what girl doesn’t want to know all about the damaged boy to help fix him? It’s our downfall almost every time.
5. Blood Magic – Tessa Gratton – I’m a sucker every time I see the pop of red on a mostly black cover. It’s like “Oh shiny new things!!” Is it a flower? Blood? Birds?? I need to know what this is about!! (Great book! )
6. Fallen (entire series) – Lauren Kate – I love every cover in this series. There is something about the darker, ominous books that makes me want to find out what is lurking behind the cover.
7. Across the Universe – Beth Revis – Shout out for the Beatles reference. Beautiful cover that looks like the movie (same name, not same story) as well.
8. The Replacement – Brenna Yovanoff – Check the creepy mobile. Don’t you want to know what’s in the crib??
TBR: Don’t know much about these yet to tell you if I like them, but as of right now I definitely like the covers!! 🙂
9. Eve – Anna Carey
10. The Dark Divine – Bree Despain