- Blood Rose by Andrea Cremer – PLEASE GO BACK TO REN!!!
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth – Have you read Divergent? If you did you then you wouldn’t need any other explanation as to why this should be on your list too.
- Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock – I found this one while cruising around GoodReads one day. . .sounds great!! And her last name makes me sing Katy Perry every time I see it. 😛
- Timepiece by Myra McEntire – I LOVED Hourglass soooooo much!!! I cannot wait to see what’s next!!!
- Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa – Since Ms Kagawa got me to read a faery series I’m interested to see what else she’s got. 🙂
- The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson – Fire and Thorns was awesome, I expect nothing less from the 2nd book.
- A Million Suns by Beth Revis – Across the Universe was a bit out of my comfort zone but I loved it.
- The Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare – OMG. How could Prince end like that?! I’m so upset, they better fix this ASAP!
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare – Fallen Angels ended on a cliffhanger, I need to know what’s going on now!!!!
- The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting – Dixie got me to read this series and I’ve liked it so far. . . just depends on what happens with this Rafe character. . . .
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare — This book is on my mind because I just finished Clockwork Prince, so I’m anxious to get to the final book in the series. I loved Prince, it really kept me on the edge of my seat, the book was hard to put down. JUST GIVE ME CLOCKWORK PRINCESS ALREADY!!!
- Isla and the Happily Ever After — I am anxious just to read the blurb to know what it’s about. I’m giddy with impatience to get my hands on this one.
- Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison — This book sounds so great, I just can’t wait to find it! The girl is the beast in this one, and she gets transformed into the beauty… sure, another cliche? I’d like to read it to determine for myself.
- A Discovery of Witches — Ooh, it’s about witches and vampires and all sorts of supernatural beings, but it sounds SOOO GOOD!
- Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale — sequel to the much beloved Austenland, you know how I will read anything related to Pride and Prejudice or Jane Austen, particularly anything present day and reimagined (even though a lot of it does not live up to the promise). But Austenland was phenomenal and I cannot wait to dive back into this world.
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth — Divergent left off in a pretty interesting place & I cannot wait to find out where she takes us. I LOVE FOUR!
- The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting — book three in the Body Finder series, hopefully we will find out more about Rafe (who I love, but could never replace Jay in my heart) and the agency that Violet’s working for. And, YAY, it’s not the final book! There’s at least one more after this one.
- What She Left Behind by Tracy Bilen — Isn’t my normal fare, about a girl and her mother who are trying to escape her abusive father. But OH, it sounds SOOOO FANTASTIC!
- Jacked Up by Erin McCarthy — The seventh book in the Fast Track series by Erin McCarthy, this one follows Evan & Elec’s sister, Eve. She’s a feisty one & I can’t wait to see who she falls for! The blurb at the end of Slow Ride made my mouth water. Just thinking about getting my hands on it is making me grin. June can’t get here fast enough.
- The Perfect Storm by Lori Foster — Again, another book in a series. I love a series. And Spencer and Arizona, the characters in this book, are so much fun and, I realize I keep saying how excited I am about each book, but you’re a fellow book nerd, right? Only you can get it. Sigh. GIMME GIMME GIMME!
That’s all I can think of off the top of my head, plus all the books I intend to reread (Hunger Games series and Mortal Instruments), as well as some authors that I eagerly anticipate anything they put out (Kristan Higgins and Susan Mallery and Jill Shalvis). I upped my Goodreads reading challenge to 150 and I can totally do it. This is going to be a busy year because I’m moving to another state, my four-year-old is going to be starting kindergarten and my baby is going to be going through a lot of changes, but between the hours of 8 and 10 pm, I belong to books.