brought to you by the girls at The Broke and the Bookish
Top 10 Books to read in One Day
1. Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich – This series is getting a bit overkill for me but I’ve committing to 18 plus books and I won’t quit now. I just wish she would pick Morelli or Ranger already!!! (MORELLI!!!)
2. Anything by John Green – I’m new to John Green, I’ve only read two of them, one the actual book and the other audio. I’m also new to audio but his has been the only book I’ve laughed out loud and didn’t find a single character annoying to listen too. I cannot wait to read the rest of his books!
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth – I cannot tell you how excited I am for Insurgent!!! Divergent was a great start to what is sure to be a great series and I’m even excited to reread it before I read the next one.
4. Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins – read them in one day the first time, read them in one day the second time. GREATNESS.
5. Georgia Nicholson Series by Louise Rennison – Kind of a British Princess Diaries for me. . . soooo funny and short quick reads.
6. Princess Diaries Series by Meg Cabot – See above, minus being British. 🙂
7. Magic and Broomsticks Series by Sarah Mlynowski – See above, minus being British & add being a witch. 😛
8. Anything by Stephanie Perkins – While I tend to gravitate to the dystopian books these cute ones are the reason I can read so many books. They are so freaking cute I cannot put them down. There is no crazy plot to follow, you just have to follow how awesomely swooning the lead guys is 😛
9. Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J.R. Ward – well they were one day reads. . .minus the new one Lover Reborn. It’s over 600 pages so though I’ve started it I can’t exactly show up at work with that one to read at lunch. It has to stay at home. 🙂
10. Before I Die by Jenny Downham – This was sad, but a great book. A definite recommend.