Top Ten Characters Dixie would switch places with for 24 hours
I’m pretty sure I’m a little bit shallow, but this definitely confirms it. I’ve mostly picked girls/women who have hot guys in love with them. Eh. I can live with it.
1. Mia from Where She Went by Gayle Forman — because ADAM. ‘Nuff said.
2. Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor — because she can go anwhere and she’s smart and beautiful and is artistically talented. Color me jealous of her. Plus, duh, Akiva is hotness personified and all he wants is Karou.
3. Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery — Her imagination and joie de vivre are legen (wait for it) dary. She’s a lot of fun to be around. But mostly because of Gilbert.
4. Annabeth from the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan — If you’re gonna be a fictional character, why not be a demi-god? For real, though.
5. Brooke Miller from Scot On The Rocks: How I Survived My Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding With My Dignity Ever-So Slightly Intact by Brenda Janowitz — because I would love to be a lawyer living in NYC (but not really because there goes my leisurely lifestyle, so what better way than to live vicariously through a fictional character, even for a day).
6. Neve from You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning — She’s a formerly obese girl who has incredible discipline when it comes to food and exercise and she works for a library (ha, if you read it, you know why that’s funny). Plus! Max! Yum.
7. Chloe from Head Over Heels by Jill Shalvis — because despite the fact that she lives is debilitating asthma, I envy her for one reason, two words: Sheriff Sawyer.
8. Rory from The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson — Sure, she sees ghosts, but she lives at a boarding school in LONDON! Sigh.
9. Stephanie Plum from the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich — Her life is hilarious, despite the fact that she’s pretty much an inept bounty hunter with more luck than skill. She gets her choice between Ranger and Joe Morelli and no one seems to mind that she can’t choose & runs back and forth between the both of them.
10. Kat Bishop from the Heist Society series by Ally Carter — She’s a master thief who travels the world with a wily and awesome bunch of people who are her family. She’s brilliant and talented, and she gets to breathe the same air as W. W. Hale, IV.