Hosted by the girls at The Broke and The Bookish, this week’s query is: Which books would you like Santa to bring you?
1. Maria V Snyder’s entire collection – What can I say? I’ve only read one but I’m in 100%.
2. The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J. R. Ward – I want to reread these one day and I’d love to own my own copy but I’m not in a huge rush to collect them.
3. Velveteen by Daniel Marks – I really like the idea behind this book and I plan on buying it soon.
4. Requiem by Lauren Oliver – I don’t I’ve ever prayed as much for a book as this one.
5. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg – First, what an awesomely long title! This book has been on my TBR list for awhile and I need to remedy that ASAP.
6. You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith – After reading Statistical I’m going back and reading her older books. BTW her upcoming book is on my 2013 list. 🙂
7. The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams – Another one that’s been on my TBR list for too long. I love the blurb and I can’t want to read it.
8. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl – A series I need to read ASAP before the movies start coming out.
9. Adorkable by Sarra Manning – A book me and my blogging buddy Daphne have been talking about for quite some time.
10. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers – Due to it’s massive size a book like this takes time and I feel too much pressure from the library to check it out.