Hosted by the girls @ The Broke and The Bookish, today’s list is:
Top Ten 2013 Debuts I’m Looking Forward To
1. Starcrossed by Jennifer Echols–Yes, I know this is not her first book, but it’s her first ADULT book and I am really looking forward to some serious sexiness.
2. Happenstance by M. J. Abraham–A divorced 25 year old isn’t looking for love, but some things just happen.
3. Dear Life, You Suck by Scott Blagden–It’s rare that I read books that are 1) written by men; 2) have a male narrator. But this looks at once funny, charming, and romantic.
4. Ink by Amanda Sun–A fish out of water, Katie moves to Japan, where she feels isolated. Enter a hottie with a strange ability…say no more, I’m there.
5. All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terril–Time travel and what appears to be a split personality? Sign me up.
6. After You by Jessica Corra–Twin sisters, one who can travel back in time, one who can travel forward. One kills herself to save the other. And of course, there’s a boy involved.
7. The Rules of Disappearing by Ashley Elston–A teen girl in Witness Protection with her family, moves to Louisiana and tries to find out what her dad saw that put them there.
8. Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor–Um, prep schools, murder mysteries, and cute classmates.
9. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay–Two high school students, Josh and Nastya, who fall in love…I am not sure what’s going on here, but it sounds lovely.
10. The Reece Malcolm List by Amy Spalding–A girl is sent to live with her mother, who she knows very little about. Sounds intriguing. Hopefully, there will be a boy somewhere to get to kissing with.