Top 10 Sequels I am dying to get my hands on
1. Cress and Winter by Marissa Meyer (Lunar Chronicles #3 & #4) — I am obsessed with this series.
2. The House of Hades and The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan (Heroes of Olympus #4 & 5) — I cannot wait to see how it all works out in the end.
3. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (Mortal Instruments #6) — I hope this series has a happy ending.
4. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #3) — Ditto this one.
5. Surrender to Sultry by Macy Beckett (Sultry Springs #3) — I actually have this, but I need to find time to read it!
6. Waiting on You by Kristan Higgins (Blue Heron #3) — More fun in Manningsport, NY.
7. Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich (Stephanie Plum #20) — I love this series, even if it is predictable, it’s still fun.
8. Going Rogue by Robin Benway (Also Known As #2) — Looking forward to more adventures!
9. The Shadow Cabinet by Maureen Johnson (Shades of London #3) — I have a theory about where it’s going and I cannot wait to find out if I’m right.
10. The Rules for Breaking by Ashley Elston (The Rules for Disappearing #2) — I was so happy to find that this was a series.
I am sure I forgot something…what are the sequels you’re looking forward to?