Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovelies over @ The Broke and the Bookish
It’s been awhile since we’ve done a Top Ten so I thought I’d jump back in with a fairly easy one. 🙂
Today’s Topic: Top Ten Favorite Movies or TV Shows!
1. The Big Bang Theory – This one will remain my numero uno choice. I kid you not that I watch this show EVERY DAY. I can spit back lines verbatim and I will laugh no matter how many times I’ve seen it. Hands down fav episodes are the Christmas hug and the tiara.
2. Game of Thrones – This show has major balls. Not only is it taking on an epic series but they are veering off into unknown territory and potentially facing the wrath of hard core fans.
3. Pride & Prejudice – (Keira Knightley & Matthew Macfadyen) There could be 5 minutes left in this movie but if it is playing on tv I’m watching. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Austen FTW!
4. Pitch Perfect – Acca believe it! I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH. It it one of the three movies I actually DL’ed onto my iPad.
5. Frozen – Speaking of the three movies I have on my iPad want to guess what # 2 is? I’m not quite as in love with this one as everyone else is but it’s a go to because I DO want to build a snowman! It has some really great themes and one-liners too. 🙂
6. Once Upon a Time – I’ve become a re-telling junkie so this feeds my fairytale addiction. Also, its nice to see so many LOST characters back.
7. Criminal Minds – While I LOVE the creep factor here I can honestly admit I watch more for Dr. Reid & Derek Morgan. RAWR.
8. The Walking Dead – I actually gave up on this one during the lull of season two but then binge watched and got back in the game. I’m thankful I did because what would I do without Daryl in my life?
9. The Voice – The lone reality show I still watch. I love to tweet my buds about this one so it is definitely a keeper.
10. Sherlock – I’m a new convert to this show, I JUST watched all three series a few months ago and I completely get the hype now.
** Honorable Mention ** Outlander – I know it hasn’t officially started yet but I fully expect to become obsessed with it quite quickly.
What about you guys? What do you love to watch?