Hey guys, I’ve kind of been out of the loop lately and doing my own thing reading wise and not really focused on reviewing, but I’m still here! I’m not dead! Anyway, I just wanted to post that I am going to be participating in the Chaotic Goddess’s Books ‘n Bloggers book swap!
- A book you love
- A book you haven’t read but are interested in
- A book from your partner’s wish list
- Sign-Ups Start: Monday, January 5th at 12AM
- Sign-Ups End: Monday, January 12th at 11:59PM
- First Post MUST be Posted within 3 days of receiving acceptance email: (latest possible is Monday, January 12th by noon)
- Partners assigned: Wednesday, January 14th
- Packages Shipped: on or before Saturday, January 24th
- Show-Off Linky Opens: Wednesday, January 28th
- Show-Off Linky Closes: Friday, February 13th
- After being accepted, you must post on your blog saying you’re participating. Post must include the button/link back to the sign-ups and must be posted within 3 days of receiving your acceptance email.
- Packages must contain 3 books that fit the criteria stated in the Swap Objective.
- Send books that fit your partner’s genre preferences.
- You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
- Books MUST be mailed on or before January 24th!
- You must send a tracking number for your package to your partner and to us at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
- You MUST post and link up your swap reveal post. This is non-negotiable.
I totally dropped the ball initially because I must have deleted the first welcome email, but I’m doing it now because they are nice enough to still let me participate 🙂 I am really excited to be a part of this because I love swapping books & getting things in the mail, especially books! I’m waiting for my swap partner and you’ll be seeing a bragging post on January 28th where I show off all the cool stuffs I got 🙂 Can’t wait!