Brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish
I guess because I read so much I don’t really think about the covers once I’ve read them…I definitely don’t go back and debate them…so this is a tough cookie for me but I shall try none the less…
1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor – I’m not 100% on this one. I say that because it might have a reason to look as it does…but I don’t know because I didn’t finish the book. I tried to read it and I just couldn’t get into it. I even tried audio but I just don’t care for this story. I know, I’m missing out according to everyone because I haven’t heard a single complaint about it but for whatever reason I just can’t finish it. Maybe I’ll try again in a few months.
2. Crave by Melissa Darnell – This was a great book and the cover made me want to see what it was about but I don’t think it matched to story at all..
3. Harry Potter Series – I say these because if I based them on the covers they look even younger than I originally thought they were.
4. Being Friends with Boys by Tera Elan McVoy – I don’t know what this cover has to do with the story. Something geared more towards music would have been more appropriate. It’s a great book but there isn’t a lot of swoony love stuff or coffee for that matter.
5. Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus – Great cover but nothing to be with the story, at least to me.
6. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell – I see where the office chairs come in because its set in an office but this book was sooooo cute. It deserved more than this!